Tooth damage is common. One of the best ways to resolve broken, weakened, or worn down teeth is with restorative dentistry!
We offer state-of-the-art restorations at Distinctive Dentistry. We can help you repair damage with dental crowns and bridges.
Dr. Streit and his team are experts at reversing common dental problems with strong restorations. Dr. Streit will conduct a complete examination to help you determine if a crown or bridge is right for you.
Dental Crowns Can:
- Repair chipped or broken teeth
- Save and protect a decayed tooth
- Protect a weak tooth from more damage
- Restore your comfort
- Make it easier for you to chew and speak
- Give you back your beautiful smile
What Dental Bridges Do
- Restore one or more missing teeth after tooth loss or extraction
- Restore your confidence in your smile
- Give you back your abilities to chew and speak with ease
A Carefree Restorative Treatment
Do you need a dental crown or bridge to rebuild your smile? We want to give you a comfortable treatment experience at Distinctive Dentistry. Our compassionate professionals will offer you patient comforts and amenities, and discuss anesthesia and sedation options with you.
You can expect your bridge or crown process to go like this:
- We will make impressions of your teeth and send the results to our lab.
- Our advanced lab will custom make your crown or bridge to perfectly suit your smile.
- We will provide you with a temporary restoration to wear while you wait.
- Once your crown or bridge is ready, we will prep the tooth or teeth and remove disease or decay.
- We cement the crown or tooth in place, making sure it fits naturally and blends in flawlessly with your smile.
If your tooth is damaged beyond the means of fixing it with a dental filling, a crown or bridge may be a better solution for you. We will have one custom-made for you and then work with you until it fits in with your smile.
If you need a crown or bridge, don’t hesitate to call Distinctive Dentistry! You will always be treated like family here.