A More Confident, More Attractive You
Part art and part science, Dr. Streit provides new, beautiful smiles to patients with complete Smile Makeovers in Edmonds, Lynnwood & Mountlake Terrace. Get the smile you have always wanted from Dr. Streit at Distinctive Dentistry.
Think about it; when you meet people for the first time, what is it you notice first about them? What attribute attracts your attention? Their eyes? Their hair? Their body? If you are like most people, the answer is their smile. According to a survey conducted by The American Dental Association, Crest®, and Oral B® in February of 2009, a person’s smile ranked higher than eyes, hair, and the body as the most attractive physical attribute. Now think about it; is your smile your most attractive attribute? If your answer is no, we can change that. Dr. Zachary Streit of Distinctive Dentistry can change your no answer to a yes with cosmetic dentistry! He and his dental team can help you accomplish a winning smile. You and other patients in the Edmonds, Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, and Northern Seattle, WA, area can always look your best and feel confident when you smile, even if you’ve experienced serious dental issues in the past.
How to Achieve a Smile Makeover? How much does a smile makeover cost?
Depending on your specific dental needs, your smile makeover may involve one or more cosmetic, dental, or facial rejuvenation procedures to change your overall smile. Everybody’s needs are different. Your consultation with Dr. Streit and his recommendation to you is how you will achieve a smile makeover. For instance, you may want the Hollywood-perfect, white smile that can be achieved with veneers. Someone else’s smile makeover may need more than one procedure. You have many options for your specific smile makeover needs.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
Distinctive Dentistry provides up-to-date cosmetic dentistry that will drastically improve your smile. Options range from a simple teeth-whitening process to a more complicated tooth replacement procedure. Here are possible issues that keep you from smiling your best smile, along with the preferred cosmetic dentistry solution.
- You have spaces between your teeth – Porcelain veneers, Invisalign® braces, or ClearCorrect clear braces are the solution. They can move the teeth to their ideal positions and close any unsightly gaps.
- You have broken or chipped teeth – Your treatment will depend on the extent of damage to your tooth, but solutions include dental bonding, porcelain veneers, or dental crowns.
- You have unsightly, stained, or faded teeth or fillings – If you are not happy with the color of your teeth or fillings, or if you have severely stained teeth, professional teeth whitening or white fillings can brighten your smile.
- You have odd-shaped teeth or else crooked teeth – Invisalign® braces, ClearCorrect clear braces, or conventional orthodontics can straighten your crooked teeth. Porcelain veneers offer a speedier solution for minor misalignments.
- You have a gummy smile – The solution for a gummy smile is laser gum reshaping (contouring) that corrects and straightens the gum line.
- You have missing teeth – Missing teeth replacements can include dental implants, a dental bridge, or full or partial dentures.
- You have deep smile lines – Hopefully, your deep smile lines are from experiencing a lot of happiness in your life. Your deep smile lines and your upper and lower lip lines highlight your smile. When these lines detract from your smile, Botox, and dermal filler treatments can help with these or other facial concerns.
Dr. Streit has extensive training to perfect the design of the smile makeovers he performs. His goal is to fashion an aesthetically, beautiful smile for you that also maintains the purpose of your teeth. When you want a smile makeover, you can depend on Dr. Streit and his training in comprehensive cosmetic dentistry.
Edmonds Smile Makeover
For a smile makeover, contact Distinctive Dentistry today.