Schedule An Appointment

(425) 771-3266

Distinctive Dentistry

Family Dentistry in Edmonds, Lynnwood

family-smDedicated to bringing you and your family the best possible dental care in a friendly and professional atmosphere. Our experienced staff is the finest available and our facility is state-of-the-art.

General Dentistry in Edmonds, Lynnwood

General Dentistry in Edmonds WAFrom dental cleanings, checkups and dental exams to toothaches and cavities, you'll find our general dentistry as distinctive as you are. We strive to help our patients achieve strong, functional, gorgeous smiles that will last a lifetime. Together we will discover your needs and design a treatment plan to achieve and maintain your optimal level of oral health and beauty.

Cosmetic Dentistry in Edmonds, Lynnwood

cosmetic dentist, edmonds washingtonEveryone wants a beautiful smile they are proud of. A brilliant smile gives one confidence, increasing your physical and mental health. At Distinctive Dentistry we have been providing patients with smiles they have dreamed of for decades. From Professional Teeth Whitening with ZOOM Whitening to Clear Braces from Invisalign or ClearCorrect, to dental veneers and dentures our dentists have the procedures, knowledge and experience to help you reach your dental aesthetic goals.

Sedation Dentistry in Edmonds, Lynnwood

sedation-smWhether you have dental anxiety, dental fears, or want to get several dental procedures in one visit, we have the knowledge and the experience of practicing Dental Sedation for well over a decade. Our dental office offers both Laughing Gas Sedation and Oral Sedation.

Professional Teeth Whitening from Edmonds, Lynnwood Dentist

Teeth Whitening Lynnwood Edmonds DentistHow would you feel if your smile was a bit brighter than it is right now? At Distinctive Dentistry, we can do teeth whitening in just one office visit. And, you might be surprised at how simple and affordable our teeth whitening treatments can be. See immediate results with Zoom! Whitening in-office treatment.

ClearCorrect Clear Braces from Edmonds, Lynnwood Dentist

ss-invisablebraces-smLook better and feel better about yourself with removable ClearCorrect Clear Braces. There is a clear choice for straighter teeth without the wires and rubber bands. 

Office Hours

Mondays: 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 7:00am - 5:30pm
Fridays by appointment only

Review Us

review googlereview yelp

Share Us

FacebookTwitterGoogle BookmarksLinkedin

Schedule Appointment

From Patients

"You guys run a tight ship. I was offered water upon my arrival and barely sat down before I was in the chair. My whole exam and cleaning took about 4o minutes and I was able to get to work on time."

~ Joseph N

Patient Forms

Disclaimer: Content on this site is to be viewed as educational only. In no way should content be construed as medical advice.

Distinctive Dentistry - 22315 Highway 99 N. Suite 1, Edmonds, WA 98026 | (425) 771-3266

© Copyright Distinctive Dentistry Edmonds, WA 98026 ~ All Rights Reserved

Google+ | Privacy Policy